How do couple manage when they have to live apart? My heart goes out to them. Apart from two longer periods due to hospitalisation, Emma and I have never been apart for more than a couple of days, and can’t imagine being separated for longer. Although close themselves, our friends C&F think Emma and I take our togetherness to extremes, preferring to spend most of our time in the same room even. On Friday and Saturday, I paced aimlessly about the house, sat in front of the computer doing nothing constructive, and ate too much comfort food. On Friday night, despite watching a couple of hardcore downloads, and paying seminal tribute to pornographic images of Emma, I hardly slept a wink. So imagine the reception Emma got when she arrived home. Much kissing and groping against the kitchen counter. In case she hadn’t noticed the state I was in, I said: “You know what I need!” She knelt. posted by sooyup on Daily trivia, One-on-one
How do couple manage when they have to live apart? My heart goes out to them. Apart from two longer periods due to hospitalisation, Emma and I have never been apart for more than a couple of days, and can’t imagine being separated for longer. Although close themselves, our friends C&F think Emma and I take our togetherness to extremes, preferring to spend most of our time in the same room even. On Friday and Saturday, I paced aimlessly about the house, sat in front of the computer doing nothing constructive, and ate too much comfort food. On Friday night, despite watching a couple of hardcore downloads, and paying seminal tribute to pornographic images of Emma, I hardly slept a wink. So imagine the reception Emma got when she arrived home. Much kissing and groping against the kitchen counter. In case she hadn’t noticed the state I was in, I said: “You know what I need!” She knelt.