The cleaning-lady calls


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments

If cleanliness is next to godliness, then Emma must be semi-divine - which is something I decided the first time I saw her naked. But thats another story. Emma keeps a spotless, tidy house, as I know to my cost; there are items which she has tidied away so thoroughly that I have never been able to find them again. The danger season is upon us once again, and Emma is in Spring-cleaning mode. My contribution will be to lubricate the La-Z-Boy mechanisms, to take care of the catering, and to stay out of the way. Emma will go through the house like the white tornado of an advertising campaign (can anyone remember for what?) The picture records a previous Spring-cleaning crusade. Sadly, current climatic conditions are unlikely to produce similar images. Do you think shed notice if I turned the central-heating up a notch?

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...