Brother Alfie in solitary confinement


posted by sooyup on

No comments

Aaaaagh! I hinted yesterday that it might happen. Emma has left me - and this time its serious. For at least a week! Until daughter Evas heart problem is sorted, she needs someone with her to reassure her and perhaps get her to A&E for an ECG. Although she has been assured that the condition is not life-threatening - my mother lived with it till she was ninety-three and Im still going strong - I know from personal experience that untreated the symptoms can be disturbing. So Emma is in Chester, staying with Eva, and I am living the life of a monk. [That is me in the picture, by the way.] Eva has kept our place as her postal address and any correspondence concerning her hospital appointment will come here. Other commitments in the village also prevent me from joining Emma, and the six-hour round trip prevents me from commuting on a daily basis. Its day one, and Im already overwhelmed by a feeling bordering on despair. I dont even feel like a session of DIY.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...