I’m talking about garments to sleep in, not to make love in, so forget the latex jump-suit. Summer or Winter, whatever the temperature, I cannot bear to wear anything in bed - not so much as a wristwatch or wedding-ring. I prefer to sleep naked, wearing nothing but a satisfied smile. I have been obliged to wear pyjamas on occasions, but always found that they conspired to restrict the blood supply to limbs and vital organs, keeping me uncomfortably awake. I now keep them in a drawer in case I am ever hospitalised. At the first sign of Winter however, Emma would go the whole hog, including mittens, ear-muffs, woolly bobble-hat and bed-socks. Fortunately, she concedes that these accessories might be grounds for divorce, so restricts herself to her passion-killing pyjamas. Thus she keeps herself warm at night, and I can use her as a hot-water bottle if the temperature in the bedroom falls below zero. (Yes, we do have central-heating, but seldom leave it on at night.)posted by sooyup on Daily trivia, Pictures of Emm
I’m talking about garments to sleep in, not to make love in, so forget the latex jump-suit. Summer or Winter, whatever the temperature, I cannot bear to wear anything in bed - not so much as a wristwatch or wedding-ring. I prefer to sleep naked, wearing nothing but a satisfied smile. I have been obliged to wear pyjamas on occasions, but always found that they conspired to restrict the blood supply to limbs and vital organs, keeping me uncomfortably awake. I now keep them in a drawer in case I am ever hospitalised. At the first sign of Winter however, Emma would go the whole hog, including mittens, ear-muffs, woolly bobble-hat and bed-socks. Fortunately, she concedes that these accessories might be grounds for divorce, so restricts herself to her passion-killing pyjamas. Thus she keeps herself warm at night, and I can use her as a hot-water bottle if the temperature in the bedroom falls below zero. (Yes, we do have central-heating, but seldom leave it on at night.)