Perchance to dream


posted by sooyup on

No comments

Now if I were to have a vision, thats the sort of vision I would like to have. More pussy than any man could manage in a single sitting. Lucky old Faustus - apart from the soul-selling, of course. Mephistopheles drove a hard bargain. But this painting had always prompted me to think wouldnt it be great to have conscious control over your dreams - to be able to choose them as easily as choosing a video? I know there are plenty of sites devoted to lucid dreaming and dream control, but the procedures demand years of dedicated practice and the reported results seem always to be too hit-and-miss to make it worth the effort. I have often tried, as I drift into unconsciousness, to concentrate the mind solely on the person and the situation I would like to figure in my dreams. It doesnt work. Thats not to say that Ive never dreamt of screwing Emma up against a tree in Coed y Brenin during a thunderstorm. It just that, if I consciously try to conjure up that dream, I end up dreaming that Im an overworked car-park attendant at Tescos.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...