Emma and I are lucky enough to live in a beautiful country, surrounded by breathtaking scenery and an amazing variety of flora and fauna. It is about time, Emma constantly tells me, that I pointed my camera lens at something other than her. But, to be honest, I have never been interested in photographing nature - others do it so much better than I ever could ever hope to. And if I want a record of places we visit, I will buy the picture postcards. For as long as I keep this blog up and running, I’ll continue to take pictures mainly of Emma. But like my credit card, this blog has a definite expiry date - not too many months in the future. When I ponder what I will do with my time thereafter (apart from keeping up with other peoples’ blogs of course) top of the list will be working on the thousands of images of Emma from the archives. Adobe Photoshop, Corel Paint Shop, and Serif PhotoPlus offer a wide variety of ways to improve the sub-standard output of an aging photographer. Hours of harmless fun lie ahead. posted by sooyup on Daily trivia, Pictures of Emm
Emma and I are lucky enough to live in a beautiful country, surrounded by breathtaking scenery and an amazing variety of flora and fauna. It is about time, Emma constantly tells me, that I pointed my camera lens at something other than her. But, to be honest, I have never been interested in photographing nature - others do it so much better than I ever could ever hope to. And if I want a record of places we visit, I will buy the picture postcards. For as long as I keep this blog up and running, I’ll continue to take pictures mainly of Emma. But like my credit card, this blog has a definite expiry date - not too many months in the future. When I ponder what I will do with my time thereafter (apart from keeping up with other peoples’ blogs of course) top of the list will be working on the thousands of images of Emma from the archives. Adobe Photoshop, Corel Paint Shop, and Serif PhotoPlus offer a wide variety of ways to improve the sub-standard output of an aging photographer. Hours of harmless fun lie ahead.