Kitchen sink drama


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments

For once Emma was up to her elbows in soap-suds - its usually me who does the washing-up. I crept up behind her, wrapped my arms around her, and kissed her on the neck just below the ear. She squirmed and gave an involuntary cry which could have meant Desist! Regardless, I carried on, my hand moving up, under her sweater to her tits. They might as well have been encased in concrete, so I took time off to unclip her bra. Released, her tits lay heavy in my hands. She groaned as I massaged the mounds of soft flesh and fingered her nipples into life. God, they feel gorgeous. Why do you bother with a bra at night? I whispered in her ear. Its a bone of contention. I pressed my stiffened cock hard against her arse and began to rock, still fondling her tits. When she turned her head to kiss me on the lips, I pulled her round to face me. I eased her skirt up to her waist, placed my hands on her arse and began to dry-fuck her, my cock ready to burst. To postpone orgasm - just in time - I fell to my knees and nuzzled her pussy, savouring the scent of her sex through her panties. For a brief moment, she pulled my face into her with soapy hands, before saying, Bed! Now!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...