I know that's how it will be


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments

Today I was hoping to spend my time screwing Emmas naked body firmly into the mattress of a hotel-room in Chester. The intention was to keep her in captivity as a sex-slave for the duration of our stay, abusing her body in various ways, and releasing her only briefly for meals - all of this with her prior agreement, of course. However, daughter Eva, on hearing that we would be in Chester this week, has insisted that we join her in enjoying the many seasonal festivities the city has to offer. She has taken the day off work especially. My protest of Whose birthday is it? fell upon deaf ears, so Emma will spend today on her feet rather than on her back, and I will tag along as mother and daughter trawl the shops. What jolly fun. Eva will then join us at the hotel for a celebratory meal (to which she had been invited, lest you think me totally selfish). And as soon as we have seen Eva safely into a taxi, Emma and I will fall first into bed and then into a coma. Still, a pleasure deferred ….

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...