I woke up lying on my back (which was unusual) with a powerful erection (which was not unusual). Normally in such circumstances, I would get up and leave Emma to finish her beauty sleep, but five thirty is a little too early even for me to be up and about. Breathing gently, Emma was “lying to attention” on her back with her arms at her sides and her head turned towards me. Sleeping beauty, I thought, waiting for her prince to wake her with a kiss. [The Prince of Wales, perhaps, with his Dumbo-like ears and his penchant for older women. Or would it be Alfie, Prince of Darkness. You get these thoughts, don’t you, before you’re fully awake?] My erection showed no signs of subsiding, and the temptation proved too much. I took Emma’s hand, ever so gently, and wrapped her fingers around my stiff cock, covering her hand with mine to make a two-ply fist. It was a very slow, satisfying wank. If Emma knew, she pretended not to.posted by sooyup on Daily trivia
I woke up lying on my back (which was unusual) with a powerful erection (which was not unusual). Normally in such circumstances, I would get up and leave Emma to finish her beauty sleep, but five thirty is a little too early even for me to be up and about. Breathing gently, Emma was “lying to attention” on her back with her arms at her sides and her head turned towards me. Sleeping beauty, I thought, waiting for her prince to wake her with a kiss. [The Prince of Wales, perhaps, with his Dumbo-like ears and his penchant for older women. Or would it be Alfie, Prince of Darkness. You get these thoughts, don’t you, before you’re fully awake?] My erection showed no signs of subsiding, and the temptation proved too much. I took Emma’s hand, ever so gently, and wrapped her fingers around my stiff cock, covering her hand with mine to make a two-ply fist. It was a very slow, satisfying wank. If Emma knew, she pretended not to.