“There’s nothing like a good fuck. And that was nothing like a good fuck,” I said to Emma on Monday afternoon. Following hours of casual affection, we had enjoyed a leisurely bath - though admittedly not together. Stiff with anticipation, however, I was primed and ready for action when Emma came naked and slightly damp into the bedroom. We kissed and caressed and petted with increasing passion. She gave me a wonderful hand job as I fingered her deeply. She took me into her mouth and brought me close to orgasm a couple of times. Everything was going perfectly, until we started to fuck, and then … The damn-blasted doorbell! Normally, I would have ignored it. Normally, a plough-team of shire-horses wouldn’t have dragged me out of that warm, wet pussy. But I was waiting for Emma’s rather bulky Christmas present to arrive, and I didn’t want it to be returned to the depot. Okay, clever-clogs, I know I should have instructed the couriers not to deliver after twelve but I didn’t. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. posted by sooyup on Daily trivia, One-on-one
“There’s nothing like a good fuck. And that was nothing like a good fuck,” I said to Emma on Monday afternoon. Following hours of casual affection, we had enjoyed a leisurely bath - though admittedly not together. Stiff with anticipation, however, I was primed and ready for action when Emma came naked and slightly damp into the bedroom. We kissed and caressed and petted with increasing passion. She gave me a wonderful hand job as I fingered her deeply. She took me into her mouth and brought me close to orgasm a couple of times. Everything was going perfectly, until we started to fuck, and then … The damn-blasted doorbell! Normally, I would have ignored it. Normally, a plough-team of shire-horses wouldn’t have dragged me out of that warm, wet pussy. But I was waiting for Emma’s rather bulky Christmas present to arrive, and I didn’t want it to be returned to the depot. Okay, clever-clogs, I know I should have instructed the couriers not to deliver after twelve but I didn’t. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.