When you read this scheduled post, Emma and I will still be in Chester doing what comes naturally - and I don’t mean shopping. I am posting this picture - one I made earlier - just to give you a clue. It’s certainly my intention to take some one-on-one photographs while we are there, but the fucking will always take precedence over the picture-taking. If nothing else, I’m sure to get a few titillating shots - with the emphasis on the tit. And hopefully, Emma will also spread her legs for the camera, as well as for me. It is my birthday, after all - as I think I may have mentioned to her once or twice already. I am mindful of a previous occasion when she and her pussy was ready to oblige, only for me to discover that the battery in my camera had run out. An hour or so after the moment had passed, I remembered that the camera I was using didn’t have a rechargeable cell but replaceable AA batteries. And I had a spare set in the case. I won’t make that mistake again.posted by sooyup on Daily trivia, Holidays, One-on-one
When you read this scheduled post, Emma and I will still be in Chester doing what comes naturally - and I don’t mean shopping. I am posting this picture - one I made earlier - just to give you a clue. It’s certainly my intention to take some one-on-one photographs while we are there, but the fucking will always take precedence over the picture-taking. If nothing else, I’m sure to get a few titillating shots - with the emphasis on the tit. And hopefully, Emma will also spread her legs for the camera, as well as for me. It is my birthday, after all - as I think I may have mentioned to her once or twice already. I am mindful of a previous occasion when she and her pussy was ready to oblige, only for me to discover that the battery in my camera had run out. An hour or so after the moment had passed, I remembered that the camera I was using didn’t have a rechargeable cell but replaceable AA batteries. And I had a spare set in the case. I won’t make that mistake again.