Some of our least satisfying and most satisfying sex is the result of photo-shoots. I hesitate to admit it, but the least satisfying sessions are generally the one-on-one shots which I use as illustrations. I find the whole business of setting up the camera and periodically checking that we are both in shot somewhat off-putting, and consequently I have never really mastered the art of screwing Emma in front of the camera. Much to Emma’s amusement, it invariably turns into something between a farce and a fiasco. It’s only after we’ve discarded the remote shutter release and taken a short cuddle-break that we can finally enjoy a good fuck. It is totally different if I am simply taking pictures of Emma - even those as innocuous as the one on the left. The single thought in my mind is: “I’m going to fuck that!“ The longer the session goes on, the more rigid I get, so it’s in Emma’s best interest, she tells me, to prolong the session (and my agony). And when I put the camera aside to join her on the bed, the fucking is always out of this world.posted by sooyup on Daily trivia, Pictures of Emm
Some of our least satisfying and most satisfying sex is the result of photo-shoots. I hesitate to admit it, but the least satisfying sessions are generally the one-on-one shots which I use as illustrations. I find the whole business of setting up the camera and periodically checking that we are both in shot somewhat off-putting, and consequently I have never really mastered the art of screwing Emma in front of the camera. Much to Emma’s amusement, it invariably turns into something between a farce and a fiasco. It’s only after we’ve discarded the remote shutter release and taken a short cuddle-break that we can finally enjoy a good fuck. It is totally different if I am simply taking pictures of Emma - even those as innocuous as the one on the left. The single thought in my mind is: “I’m going to fuck that!“ The longer the session goes on, the more rigid I get, so it’s in Emma’s best interest, she tells me, to prolong the session (and my agony). And when I put the camera aside to join her on the bed, the fucking is always out of this world.