Wddding night postponed


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments

This is Emma playing the virgin bride - something we all know she never was. Ignoring the connection (at least in those days) with white weddings and virginity, I had always dreamed - even assumed - that on our wedding-night I would fuck Emma in her white bridal dress. Alas, as it turned out, we didn’t even have sex. A series of very late nights arranging things with her mother, and the stresses of the day itself, had proved too much for my nineteen-year-old bride. But the following night she wore it just for me - veil, wedding-dress, lace bra and panties, white stocking and suspenders, white sling-back shoes - everything I had dreamed of. She lay on the bed in all her bridal splendour and invited me between her legs. Our first time as man and wife! Some nights you never forget. I wish at some later date we had repeated that dream-come-true in front of the camera. But by the time I was seriously into photography, Emma’s wedding dress had been turned into a christening-robe.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...