If I publish a picture of Emma and me having sex to illustrate a specific post, the photograph may not have been taken at the time. The truth is that we only occasionally record our intimate encounters for posterity, except when on holiday. If RedTube teaches us anything, it’s that one sex session would look very much like another if the cast-list and venue didn’t change. Seen one, seen ‘em all, as the cynic would say. So why go to the trouble of setting up the camera once you have one-on-one pictures to meet your illustrative needs? Once in a while, however, a stock-take shows that we are running out of unused pictures. My proposal that we spend the week having sex in front of the camera met with surprising enthusiasm. But no, Emma. I didn’t mean a week of non-stop sex. I meant sex as usual - once or maybe twice a day - but with photographs. You’ll see the results over the coming weeks. And months. This is the first of many.posted by sooyup on Daily trivia, One-on-one
If I publish a picture of Emma and me having sex to illustrate a specific post, the photograph may not have been taken at the time. The truth is that we only occasionally record our intimate encounters for posterity, except when on holiday. If RedTube teaches us anything, it’s that one sex session would look very much like another if the cast-list and venue didn’t change. Seen one, seen ‘em all, as the cynic would say. So why go to the trouble of setting up the camera once you have one-on-one pictures to meet your illustrative needs? Once in a while, however, a stock-take shows that we are running out of unused pictures. My proposal that we spend the week having sex in front of the camera met with surprising enthusiasm. But no, Emma. I didn’t mean a week of non-stop sex. I meant sex as usual - once or maybe twice a day - but with photographs. You’ll see the results over the coming weeks. And months. This is the first of many.