This is me attempting to screw Emma into the mattress in our hotel room on Tuesday night. Some people, at least here in the UK, may recognise the décor as that of a Premier Inn - as advertised on TV. The rooms are clean and comfortable without being luxurious, although I would recommend the family-room option if you intend swinging a cat. To be honest, I didn’t seriously intend taking any one-on-one pics while we were away. I thought the daily journey from Ponty to the Eisteddfod, the endless hours spent wandering aimlessly around the maes or intently listening to competitors in the Pavilion, would render us too tired to have sex in the evening, let alone photograph it. But for some reason (perhaps it was the unlimited free refills of Pepsi) our friends C&F insisted that they didn’t want wine with their evening meal, and afterwards claimed that the bar was too full for comfort. So we returned to our rooms early and disgustingly sober, ostensibly to watch TV. I didn’t even know that Emma had packed the remote shutter release - clever girl.posted by sooyup on Holidays, One-on-one
This is me attempting to screw Emma into the mattress in our hotel room on Tuesday night. Some people, at least here in the UK, may recognise the décor as that of a Premier Inn - as advertised on TV. The rooms are clean and comfortable without being luxurious, although I would recommend the family-room option if you intend swinging a cat. To be honest, I didn’t seriously intend taking any one-on-one pics while we were away. I thought the daily journey from Ponty to the Eisteddfod, the endless hours spent wandering aimlessly around the maes or intently listening to competitors in the Pavilion, would render us too tired to have sex in the evening, let alone photograph it. But for some reason (perhaps it was the unlimited free refills of Pepsi) our friends C&F insisted that they didn’t want wine with their evening meal, and afterwards claimed that the bar was too full for comfort. So we returned to our rooms early and disgustingly sober, ostensibly to watch TV. I didn’t even know that Emma had packed the remote shutter release - clever girl.