The plot's the thing


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments

I never thought I would say it, but watching other people fucking can be a bit samey. I used to like RedTube because more often than not it dispenses with the frills and cuts straight to the chase. But now I find myself looking for the merest hint of a story-line. Nothing too taxing, you understand. Im not looking for an abridged version of Lady Chatterleys Lover or Fanny Hill. It could be as simple as a plumber being paid for his services, or a guy in the supermarket car-park offering to help a MILF with her shopping. Having said that, there really ought to be an award for the most contrived story-line. A recent set-up features a beautiful young blonde who calls uninvited to ask a guy if he would like to join a church recently established in the neighbourhood. When he says he is not religiously inclined, our door-to-door missionary offers to demonstrate the form of worship the fellowship enjoys. And when she kneels in front of him, its not to pray. Next time the Jehovahs Witnesses call, I wont know where to look.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...