Oops. Too late!


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments

Emma came in from the bathroom and found me waiting for her as usual. (Actually, I had been watching a video download to keep myself on the boil. Emma can take ages in the bathroom.) Seeing the state I was in, she approached from the bottom of the bed. Kneeling between my legs and taking control - handling, kissing, licking, sucking. All I could do was hold her head and encourage her with obscenities, calling her my cock-sucking slut, my little whore, and anything else that came to mind. As a rule, Emma knows just how far she can go without sending me over the edge. Her only selfishness is the insistence that when I finally come, I come deep inside her pussy. I try to oblige. But on this occasion we both miscalculated. It was Emma’s fault. Having released my cock from her mouth, she trapped it between her tits and began to wank me. I could have taken more if she hadn’t whispered the words, “Tit-fuck, tit-fuck, tit-fuck!” [Tomorrow, I thought, I’ll have the camera ready. And I did, as you can see.]

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...