This is the view from our back bedroom window, looking out over the foothills of the rugged mountain range which protects us from the worst of the Welsh weather. Designated as the guest-room, Emma and I are just as likely to be photographed enjoying sex here as we are in our own bedroom - mainly because the décor of the room, being sky blue, provides a neutral background for pictures like the one I published yesterday. And taking pictures of Emma, bare-breasted or wearing something designed to whet the appetite, invariably leads to sex- occasionally in front of the camera. As far as the view from the window is concerned, I must admit that I would prefer to see open fields grazed by placid sheep that acres of dismal forest, but even the forest is preferable to the urban sprawl of our previous six homes. And for the first twenty years of my life my bedroom overlooked the gasworks. However, in this room, as in our main bedroom, I spend more time fucking Emma than I do gazing out of the window.posted by sooyup on Daily trivia
This is the view from our back bedroom window, looking out over the foothills of the rugged mountain range which protects us from the worst of the Welsh weather. Designated as the guest-room, Emma and I are just as likely to be photographed enjoying sex here as we are in our own bedroom - mainly because the décor of the room, being sky blue, provides a neutral background for pictures like the one I published yesterday. And taking pictures of Emma, bare-breasted or wearing something designed to whet the appetite, invariably leads to sex- occasionally in front of the camera. As far as the view from the window is concerned, I must admit that I would prefer to see open fields grazed by placid sheep that acres of dismal forest, but even the forest is preferable to the urban sprawl of our previous six homes. And for the first twenty years of my life my bedroom overlooked the gasworks. However, in this room, as in our main bedroom, I spend more time fucking Emma than I do gazing out of the window.