.... and other places! A tasty meal and a couple of glasses of wine are guaranteed to make Emma feel randy. On Tuesday evening we went for a meal to our favourite out-of-town tavern with our former next-door neighbours. Going by public transport (for free) means that we can all enjoy a drink or several. But it has an additional advantage. The demands of the bus timetable mean that we must dine at six, and we arrive back home at half nine, having said goodnight to C&F. We had scarcely had time to take off our coats before Emma wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered, “You know what wine does to me!” I do indeed. And to make her point more forcibly, Emma dropped to her knees and proceeded to give my cock the kiss of life - unnecessarily as it happens. Minutes later, our clothes were scattered over the bedroom floor and I was splashing around in Emma’s well-oiled pussy. I wish we could afford to dine out more often.posted by sooyup on Daily trivia, One-on-one
.... and other places! A tasty meal and a couple of glasses of wine are guaranteed to make Emma feel randy. On Tuesday evening we went for a meal to our favourite out-of-town tavern with our former next-door neighbours. Going by public transport (for free) means that we can all enjoy a drink or several. But it has an additional advantage. The demands of the bus timetable mean that we must dine at six, and we arrive back home at half nine, having said goodnight to C&F. We had scarcely had time to take off our coats before Emma wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered, “You know what wine does to me!” I do indeed. And to make her point more forcibly, Emma dropped to her knees and proceeded to give my cock the kiss of life - unnecessarily as it happens. Minutes later, our clothes were scattered over the bedroom floor and I was splashing around in Emma’s well-oiled pussy. I wish we could afford to dine out more often.